Welcome to the online application for the Innovation and Leadership in Government Program (ILG) at Georgetown University
Georgetown University’s Innovation and Leadership in Government Program (ILG) seeks to equip public managers with analytical frameworks and tools to generate and implement innovative public policies, while providing leadership development opportunities so they may effectively promote new ideas and programs in their respective government entities.
- Online application opens: April 30, 2018
- Online application deadline: July 6, 2018
- Notification of Admission: August 24, 2018
- Dates for the ILG Program at Georgetown University: October 9- 26, 2018
The ILG Program is intended for senior public sector managers in local and federal governments of Latin America, with at least 5 years of experience in areas related to elaborating, implementing and/or evaluating public policies.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Latin American country of origin
- Work in a local, state, or federal government entity in a Latin American country
- Have at least 5 years of work experience relevant to the development, implementation, and/or evaluation of public policies
Nota: La Aplicación también se puede llenar en español al cambiar el idioma en el menú de arriba.
1) Click on the right side of this page to register and create a new account
2) After registering, you will receive a confirmation by email. Please be sure to check your "spam" folder and add our email to your contact list in order to receive future correspondence.
3) Fill out the application and upload the additional documents according to the instructions on the form. Once you have created a username and password, you may begin an application and return later to complete it, and submit online.
If you have any questions about the application process please email: email@example.com
If you have any doubts or technical problems, please click here: help.fluidreview.com/contact